Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome to the world, baby Luke!

Baby Luke was finally born on July 17th at 1:12am.
He's really cute and we really, really like him.

Oops... for clarification...
he's not OUR baby Luke...
he's my sister, Katie's.
But really, we still like him... a lot!

Our baby, as seen below, will be born around November 6th! Here is the head shot we got of him this past week at 24 weeks. We still don't know his name but the boys tell everyone that his nickname is Cougar.

6 comments:

BBC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BBC said...

i totally thought that this was your baby... and then i got to thinking.... hmm... that was really fast! then i realized that this was not your newest addition! ha ha.... congrats to whoever Luke belongs to, he is SUPER cute!

Unknown said...

Awww, I love that picture. He is a doll and so heavenly. I bet the boys love him. Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Ok, so i'm a total idiot. I thought that one was yours:) Sorry. But I bet yours will be just a cute or cuter:)

Sine family said...

So glad for the clarification I was really confused for a sec.

Amy said...

Cougar is the CUTEST nickname ever!!!