First of all, welcome back to the blogging world! We've missed you! Second, that is a hilarious comic! Love it. What happens at our house when we "play" with tape measures is we usually end up with snapped fingers and screaming kids. And then us parents saying "I told you that was going to happen" as if we never did that in our youth. And last but not least, who in the heck is your dentist?
That is funny, because I have actually spent a pretty good amount of time trying to see how long I can get the tape measure before it falls. I've found that Fat Max brand tape measures work the best, but the cheap ones are fun, too. Has anyone else ever been smacked in the face by a tape measure trying to get it to go as fast as possible?
4 comments:
First of all, welcome back to the blogging world! We've missed you! Second, that is a hilarious comic! Love it. What happens at our house when we "play" with tape measures is we usually end up with snapped fingers and screaming kids. And then us parents saying "I told you that was going to happen" as if we never did that in our youth. And last but not least, who in the heck is your dentist?
That is awesome! It reminds me of Avalon....and Bryan!
Katie loves tape measures to!
That is funny, because I have actually spent a pretty good amount of time trying to see how long I can get the tape measure before it falls. I've found that Fat Max brand tape measures work the best, but the cheap ones are fun, too. Has anyone else ever been smacked in the face by a tape measure trying to get it to go as fast as possible?
Post a Comment