Okay, Okay. I'll admit. That zoo keeper is cute. But, I can tell that she isn't a true Hogle Zoo employee because she isn't wearing their hot uniform. She must indeed be a volunteer. And dang, my tipsy elephant would definetely stand for those teeth!
7 comments:
Way to go Jack! Isaac is cute any way that you photo him...
Okay, Okay. I'll admit. That zoo keeper is cute. But, I can tell that she isn't a true Hogle Zoo employee because she isn't wearing their hot uniform. She must indeed be a volunteer. And dang, my tipsy elephant would definetely stand for those teeth!
Cute pics of the babe BTW!
I think you have a real talent on your hands. I'm impressed with the childs mad skills.....and with how dang cute your babe is.
The eye one is my favorite.
Anne Geddes look out!!
his eye lashes are coming in nicely
That is too cute! He is so adorable. Way to capture the moment!
Post a Comment