Since Isaac has grown out of his infant car seat, at 5 months old, and the thing is nearly 6 years old (expired due to plastic deterioration from extreme car temperatures, in case you wondered) it's time for it to go. The thought of throwing that massive hunk of plastic and foam in the garbage dumpster has haunted me. Someone told me that car seats can't be recycled.. what a shame but what are you going to do? I'll tell you. I'm going to google it.
"Recycle car seat Utah" - BAM.
5 minutes, people.
I'll just throw that baby (baby car seat, that is) in my trunk and drop it off on my next jaunt there. Who knows - maybe there is even a center closer that will accept them but I'll let you know... when I get another 5 minutes.
4 comments:
Nice. You are so resourceful.
You seriously need to write a book or something - you AND your sister! You guys are such fun writers.
If you don't want to just pinch those cheeks... then you're not human.
Finally I find someone who is as paranoid about recycling as I am! I recycle everything I possibly can and am also haunted by they amount of other stuff that I can't. Good for you, sista!
Post a Comment