..I might post about how fat my baby is but that it's so cute he took first place in the Art City Days baby contest.
..or that I just bought a new washer and dryer but the dang things still don't fold and put away the laundry which I'm sure will be my demise. Death by laundry. It's seriously going. to. kill. me.
..my garden. I've blogged it every year and wouldn't you know - we got some more surprises this year!
..my sweet softball skills.
..Zumba - my latest exercising.. uh.. thing.
..the last can of Dr. Pepper that taunts me from my fridge every time I open the door. I don't have a problem... I just really really like it. There is nothing more delicious to me than that perfect blend of 23 flavors.
..my little swimming boys.
..my need for simplicity in my life.
Maybe another day. Today I'm leaving you with my favorite picture. Charlie took it while he was with Greg and Jack fishing last month. Isn't it perfect?
5 comments:
you make me laugh.
I think you are speaking on behalf of us all. The long stretches between blogs, the death by laundry, the Dr. Pepper (or Diet Coke) taunting me from the fridge (for real), and that all-elusive need for simplicity in our lives. Wow, do I miss you!
Congrats on the baby contest! Sorry we didn't make it to see you guys, Hailey became SUPER ill and we had to take turns hanging out around the house for 4 days so she and the rain put a kink in a lot of our plans for the week...but you guys looked good from the glimpse I saw of you.
Sorry I'm reading this late, but I love that that he won the baby contest. That's not fat thats just extra to love. He is so dang cute. All your boys are cute little men. Hope your Summer is going well. We need to get together.
I love this post, you make me laugh, and I LOVE this picture. You need to hang it big on your wall, classic picture, the best thing is that Charlie took it.
Post a Comment