Congratulations!! I still remember when you were expecting your first and came to church and unless you were turned sideways you'd have NO CLUE you were pregnant!
lol... I just realized that my first post didn't work - It said "I don't speak spanish, but I know what this means! Congrats! When is your due date?" I think my baby is eating my brain cells or something...haha..
11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We're so excited for you! We're pulling for a girl!!!
Enhorabuena! Estamos muy emocionados por ti!
Look at the cute little bean!! Awww! Hope you are feeling well. xoxo
Congratulations!! I still remember when you were expecting your first and came to church and unless you were turned sideways you'd have NO CLUE you were pregnant!
Sancho!
We're so excited for you! Great news!!
yay!
wait... I figured it out - June 11th :) Congrats again! so happy for you...
lol... I just realized that my first post didn't work - It said "I don't speak spanish, but I know what this means! Congrats! When is your due date?" I think my baby is eating my brain cells or something...haha..
Yahooooo!
Nacho if it's a boy and Incarnacion if it's a girl. Win-win! Congrats! :)
Post a Comment