Saturday, June 11, 2011

Welcome to the World, Mara!

Happy Birthday, Mara! Born Thursday, June 9th at 3 am. 7 pounds 5 ounces. Almost 20 inches long.



6 comments:

J.J. & Katy said...

I love her! Her eyes are so pretty! A cutie pie. Does she have a middle name? Congrats again!

kathryn said...

Oh, what a little doll! She is adorable- I wish I were closer so I could hold her. The boys all look like they're in love! Congratulations, guys! She's perfect!

Lisa said...

She is so so cute! Glad she is here safely, healthy, what a miracle you both are! Can't wait for our little Sam to meet your adorable Mara. Congratulations!

thehaucks said...

Adorable! I love the pictures with her big brothers!

Margret said...

Love the photos with her 3 big brothers. Their expressions are priceless. She's so beautiful. Wish I could be there to hold her too.

Anya said...

Congratulations girl! She is a doll! What a great time to be born for her....she is going to be spoiled by all the boys in your home ;) Just the way it should be!
Miss you girl!