Speaking of the library... we picked out 5 books for him. I read them before his nap. When he woke up I walked into his room and the first thing out of his mouth was, "I'm awake and those are awful books. I want to take them back to the library and not buy them."
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
SNOW!
Speaking of the library... we picked out 5 books for him. I read them before his nap. When he woke up I walked into his room and the first thing out of his mouth was, "I'm awake and those are awful books. I want to take them back to the library and not buy them."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is really funny! I have to say that most of the books i end up bringing home I feel the exact same way about :)
Post a Comment