Yup. And it's still in my reader. I need to come give that wee girl a hug, and read her stories, and take her for walks, and push her on the swing, and tickle her, and give her treats, and anything else I can think of....
Yes! Update again! With 4 kids, I'm sure you have plenty of "sit down" time to do that... am I wrong? ;-) Happy Summer, friend!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Yup. And it's still in my reader. I need to come give that wee girl a hug, and read her stories, and take her for walks, and push her on the swing, and tickle her, and give her treats, and anything else I can think of....
Yes! Update again! With 4 kids, I'm sure you have plenty of "sit down" time to do that... am I wrong? ;-) Happy Summer, friend!
Post a Comment