This morning I'm serious lacking motivation and direction. I have all these things I SHOULD do.. but, you know?, I just really don't want to (I blame this on being only half way through Harry Potter). This happens when I sleep in and then really don't have any appointments or activities scheduled on my calendar (okay, we have a playgroup pool party tonight - but that's not until 7pm).
I need to get to the store this morning.. shower.. balance my checkbook.. clean the bathrooms... make cookies for our family reunion tomorrow... the boys will like that.. but the rest of it is all BORING!
I'm not going to read Harry Potter until all my "veggies" are done. So I guess I'll meander on up to the shower... it's 10:30 after all.
----------
This afternoon Greg called to tell me that because they had such a good quarter they gave his department the afternoon off. So, after going to WalMart, I was able to convince my brother, Steve, to come play with the boys so that Greg and I could go watch the Bourne Ultimatum. It was great! Totally weird though.. twice during the movie the full house lights came on (for like 5 minutes each time) and towards the end there was a false fire alarm--- so we had to wait about 15 minutes for people to evacuate, get back to their seats and restart the movie. I've never had anything like that happen before in all my movie going years (I didn't even realize there were full lights that could be turned on). BUT, that's okay, I still loved the movie and they gave everyone free passes as an apology. YAY, another movie night!
I just got done making my gingersnaps for our big family reunion tomorrow... I'm hungry for the reunion food already.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oooooh.... Gingersnaps, I'm so jealous. I too am halfway through Harry Potter and have a big,old "to do" list and nothing is getting done.
Post a Comment