The boys love being able to grab their jacket to go outside to play by themselves the the back yard. They found their first caterpillar today! I washed my car today and I can't wait for it to be just a little warmer so I can pull Greg's enormous shop vac out and rid it of all it's inside winter grime. And my living room windows.. I can't take it no more! Next week, I'm getting the ladder out! WINTER BE GONE! (please don't snow, please don't snow, please don't snow.....)
Friday, March 7, 2008
Better weather - FINALLY!
The boys love being able to grab their jacket to go outside to play by themselves the the back yard. They found their first caterpillar today! I washed my car today and I can't wait for it to be just a little warmer so I can pull Greg's enormous shop vac out and rid it of all it's inside winter grime. And my living room windows.. I can't take it no more! Next week, I'm getting the ladder out! WINTER BE GONE! (please don't snow, please don't snow, please don't snow.....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's so funny to read this post because we FINALLY got some snow! A couple of inches and they were telling us to stay off of the roads! Of course, we don't have anything to clear or help the roads at all...lol. I love the picture through the hoop.
I agree...that picture through the hoop is way cool. Nice photography skills!
Post a Comment