Monday, March 3, 2008

Greg's trip to CA.

Greg left on Thursday to go diving with his brother, Dave, in CA. They swam with sea lions and had great success lobster hunting. He said the sea lions are like a bunch of playful puppies.
















They also had the chance to eat at two my my favorite places. In-n-out and Anthony's.

4 comments:

Brandon and Amber said...

That is so cool! I am very jealous....especially about In-N-Out!

Lacey.costner said...

those pics look so beautiful!! and I LOVEEEEE Lobster......I'm jealous also...

julie said...

Man do you people work? Just kidding, I'm just jealous as well. Oh we are coming in April, hopefully we can plan ahead and see you guys

Corinne said...

This is so random - you don't know who I am, but I found your blog through the blog chain and WOW, I see a picture of my old high school friend Greg : ) Tell him Corinne Cahoon said hi, will you? Your blog looks great and you have a lovely family!