2 more cute pictures for your viewing pleasure. Here is Jack & Charlie checking out their baby brother, Ike, for the first time. Charlie thinks that he whines and complains a lot, but loves his soft hair. Jack just can't wait to get his hands on him! And this is Isaac's official hospital photo.

11 comments:
GREAT name. Congrats!
He has a name! Congratulations! We're so glad that he's here and everyone is healthy. Can't wait to meet him!
Here I was expecting to log onto your blog and give you well wishes for the delivery tomorrow and SURPRISE! He's already here. Congrats! He's beautiful and perfect. I love his chubby cheeks. I love his name too. And I know you have a new baby and all, but get reading that book club book. It's not going to read itself. (Totally Just kidding.) Best of luck with your sweet little one.
Love, love, love the name and he couldn't be sweeter!
Ike/Spike. Close enough!
Oh Jen he is dreamy. Great name, by the way. Congrats and all of that stuff.
What a cutie! Congratulations! Looking at your pictures makes me really miss my old hospital! I loved working there! I'm glad everything went well!
Oh that's a great name!! I was just thinking about the name Isaac the other day! I like that you will call him Ike too, it's perfect! Can't wait to see him again! Love ya!
Absolutely perfect name. I only hope I am that inspired when the time comes!
What a beautiful baby! He looks like he is three months old in the official hospital picture! He is so cute!
I LIKE IKE!
He's beautiful, good job.
Post a Comment