Friday, January 23, 2009

Little cousin buddies








We spent the afternoon with Katie and Luke.

Luke is 3 1/2 months older than Isaac but Isaac outweighs him.
Yes, I know.
He's a beefy kid.
But I like by babies nice and chunky.

They spent the their time cooing at and trying to eat each other.
Adorable.




3 comments:

Andrew said...

It is illegal to be that cute in 38 states and half of Canada.

Mauri said...

Little Ike is such a handsome babe!

Lisa said...

Hi Jen! I'm so happy to find your blog. I have actually googled you several times to find it and never came up with it - how was I to know to search billirae? I have spent an hour now reading your posts, I love it, you are such a great writer. We didn't even know you had a new baby, so sad, it has been way too long since our families have seen each other. Your boys are adorable, seriously so cute. I think Ike looks the most like you. I added you to my list and we can at least keep in touch this way until we meet in person. Can you guys come up and visit soon? Weekends are really good, we could do a Sunday dinner too. We would love to see you and we need to get our 6 kiddos together! Call us or write back and we can make a plan.