Hilarious! I kind of feel that way myself after staying up late last night, laughing my flippin head off at book club, then waking up at 5:30 for a run. Anyway, BC was a blast (as always), thanks again!
That was so funny!!! I needed that! Zoe just had her first dentist apt. two weeks ago and she did GREAT! I was shocked! Side note: We are coming tentively on the 28th and we'd love to stop by...will you guys be around? :)
5 comments:
That totally reminds me of when Katelyn had oral surgery, but she wasn't old enough to say funny things like that!
Hilarious! I kind of feel that way myself after staying up late last night, laughing my flippin head off at book club, then waking up at 5:30 for a run. Anyway, BC was a blast (as always), thanks again!
That was so funny!!! I needed that! Zoe just had her first dentist apt. two weeks ago and she did GREAT! I was shocked! Side note: We are coming tentively on the 28th and we'd love to stop by...will you guys be around? :)
Okay...now THAT was hilarious.
Oh, my gush! Thanks for sharing this. I laughed my head off.
Makes me whant to drug my kids to the dentist and see what will happen....
Post a Comment