I tell Charlie everyday that he's not aloud to get any bigger. 5 is the limit. That's it. I'm serious. I put my hand on top of his head and push down and he just laughs and says, "You can't stop me from growing!" Dang.
It's going by way too fast.
Photos taken 1-15-09
8 comments:
Isaac has the cutest little aw shucks looks that is so adorable! Sly little devil!
Oh, those faces are precious!! I need some cheek pinchin' opportunities!!
Your boys are so dang cute. I see trouble in everyone of their smiles. I would let them get away with anything. They need to come visit me. We need little boys around here.
They really are getting so big, so fast. I can't imagine how you must feel. I don't want my babies to grow up and they aren't even here yet. I guess all you can do is treasure every moment. You guys are such a cute family.
once again you have captured such a great little face on that Isaac! So cute! I love it. And your sister picked the best name ever for her little guy :) I guess you Harris girls are just destined to make little boys huh? But man they will have some awesome cousin-ness. Yes, that is a word. I just checked...
Your boys are so freakin' cute!!
They're all so big and ADORABLE!!
You need to ship that baby to me so that I can bite his little cheeks! OH SO CUTE!
Post a Comment