Wednesday, May 20, 2009

HAPPY BELATED SPRING!

I've had a serious case of the crazies lately (but don't I always? Let's be honest.).

It rained the morning of our Easter Egg Hunt. But no worries. The inside one was fun. Kids will do anything for candy. They aren't picky. Charlie found the prized golden egg (although, I suspect he was tipped off by an insider -- MELISSA).

The Easter Bunny brought new games and peeps for the boys and Jack didn't throw up this year - a true success.
We decorated eggs Easter morning and microwaved one very unfortunate peep. Poor, Peep. (If you have never done this, I highly recommend it. 30 seconds of pure entertainment.)



There. I blogged Easter. Blog-block is officially over. Next... Spring Break.

3 comments:

BBC said...

i love seeing pictures of your super cute boys... it makes me excited for mine! :)

Cass said...

It's good to have you back, we really missed you at book club. Keep the pics coming, your boys are so cute.

Jen said...

A vomit free Easter is always a good one in my book!