I love it! haahaha... I want one! :)
Yeah, I want to clean like a mother too! BTW, I am so glad you have started using some of those great words as well, glad to be of some help! Can't wait to see you at Book Club!
I think I need more than a shirt to inspire me to clean the bathroom. I put that one on my honey do list. :) He's more meticulous.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love it! haahaha... I want one! :)
Yeah, I want to clean like a mother too! BTW, I am so glad you have started using some of those great words as well, glad to be of some help! Can't wait to see you at Book Club!
I think I need more than a shirt to inspire me to clean the bathroom. I put that one on my honey do list. :) He's more meticulous.
Post a Comment