
Seriously. It's disappeared. GONE. I've looked everywhere. There's even a $10 cash reward on the dang thing (which is driving Charlie crazy that he hasn't found it yet). I know Isaac dragged it away and tucked it in something for safe keeping (hopefully not the bag of recycling that is ever waiting by the front door to be taken out). If it somehow showed up at your house let me know. It would save my sanity.
4 comments:
Hey, I only offered $5
I doubled it. I figured it would cost that much to drive to WalMart and buy a new one.
Hey! That is a picture of our exact remote! (Which hasn't done us any good for years, seeing as it is broken, and my husband is too lazy to replace it).
Oh jeez......we lost our remote for like a year. A YEAR. It was ridiculous. We didn't replace it, just got up and physically turned on and off the t.v and dvd player. Then, about a month ago the kids lost ANOTHER remote and Lewis and I about flipped our lids. But when they were looking for the second lost remote, they found the first one too and it was all good in the hood. So the moral of this story is.....Heck....I"m not even sure what the moral is, but I hope you find it! (And not in a year.)
Post a Comment