Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A love letter about vomit (photos NOT for the weak stomached).



Dear Greg,

You are my hero.
Not only because you will volunteer to clean up kid vomit in the middle of the night when I just can't do it one more time, but because you do it ingeniously, wisely using gear from your various hobbies (so as not to smell nor hear said vomit).

I love that we giggled between dry heaves as Jack slept ignorantly in his bed. I love that we're in this crazy thing together. Vomit and all.

Love,
Jen

5 comments:

Andrew said...

Awesome. Also that setup would come in useful if you had to clean vomit off a howitzer at 30' below sea level.

thehaucks said...

Oh I am so sorry you've had that at your house! May it be gone soon and the remote return!

Jen said...

It was actually gone long before Christmas. I'm just not so much of a timely blogger these days.

Jenny and Jared said...

I zoomed in way too close to that picture and saw the carnage on a serving spoon. Sick!!!

Jen said...

We only use the spoon for scraping vomit. Oh... and camping. You might see it at Moon Lake.