Jenn, I haven't read any blogs for awhile and it was so fun catching on you and your cute family this way. You speak Spanish? Its a girl? Yeah!!! We really need to talk and catch up. Call me when you have sometime. Love ya Amber
OK! We're up! Let's move on to the next post girlfriend. Hopefully a baby related one!! And why is Katy and I always look at your blog on the same day!
3 comments:
Jenn, I haven't read any blogs for awhile and it was so fun catching on you and your cute family this way. You speak Spanish? Its a girl? Yeah!!! We really need to talk and catch up. Call me when you have sometime. Love ya
Amber
So... tomorrow's the big day, right? Can't wait to find out what you're having!
OK! We're up! Let's move on to the next post girlfriend. Hopefully a baby related one!! And why is Katy and I always look at your blog on the same day!
Post a Comment