So precious! And I'm so excited we'll be able to see her this summer. We've still NEVER seen Audrie in person!
3 boys and then a girl....the way every family should be. :) CONGRATS!
Yey! How exciting!!!!!! Congrats on your new little girl!!!! She will be so lucky to have such wonderful brothers :)
Congrats! Congrats! I would like to pattern my family after yours--3 boys and then girls. :) I think you've got it just perfect.
aww, congrats!!! June is such a nice month and girls are so fun:) Get all your cute stuff out and make her something from momma:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So precious! And I'm so excited we'll be able to see her this summer. We've still NEVER seen Audrie in person!
3 boys and then a girl....the way every family should be. :) CONGRATS!
Yey! How exciting!!!!!! Congrats on your new little girl!!!! She will be so lucky to have such wonderful brothers :)
Congrats! Congrats! I would like to pattern my family after yours--3 boys and then girls. :) I think you've got it just perfect.
aww, congrats!!! June is such a nice month and girls are so fun:) Get all your cute stuff out and make her something from momma:)
Post a Comment