Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Quirk-y genetic traits.

I like to crawl into bed with Charlie when I read to him at night. But the other night I noticed that after I got up, tucked him in, & kissed him good night he sat back up to flip his pillow over. I asked him why he did that and he said, "because I like it cold". What's really funny to me is Greg is the exact same way. He HATES when someone lays on his side of the bed on top of the covers and makes it all warm.

1 comment:

Jenny and Jared said...

This is Jared. I hate that too. I love a cold bed. Jenny likes a warm bed, so while she is getting ready for bed I lay on her side which is cold and then after a few minutes I slide over to my side and do it all over again!