Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thrifty over here too!!!

Have you seen all the sales out there??? And I'm too busy to SHOP!
I ran into Gap.. HUGE table of jeans on sale.. grabbed 3 different colors & cuts in my size to bring home to try on.. AND THEY ALL FIT and look AWESOME! How much were they? $14.99 EACH! Huge score!

Too bad it's too dang hot to wear jeans. I can't wait for autumn!

I also went to Ikea this evening with my mom, Katie, and my Grandma... SO FUN!!! Again.. I found myself running through as fast as I could. There's never enough time to see everything! Next time I'm going at 10AM and starting at the cash registers and working my way back to the beginning!!!

2 comments:

Jenny and Jared said...

For some crazy reason, we don't have a Gap within like an hour and a half of our house, I'm so jealous!!!

Jen said...

It's a cruel harsh life out there in the dessert.