Monday, October 1, 2007

The infamous BLUE dresser...



I got the idea from the kids' Pottery Barn catalog-- MONTHS AGO-- to paint this dresser dark blue for Charlie's room.


The dresser had bar-pulls on the bottom three drawers.. I just wood puttied the extra holes so that I could just use knobs instead.


Finally, it's finished. I'm very please with how it turned out. (And especially pleased to have it out of my storage closet.)

6 comments:

Andrew said...

Well done! Looks great.

Ann-Marie said...

I love your dresser. I have a big ugly dresser in our bedroom that I'm wanting to do something to...maybe I'll have to get up the courage.

I loved seeing pictures of your kids. I can't believe how much they've grown. Fun!!

Margret said...

Jen,

That looks great!! Nice job. I have that big old dresser that I love because the drawers are deep...wonder what it would look like if I painted it....and what color?

Katie said...

Wow that dresser is just as cute as those smiles!!

massive said...

love the color... looks like you got it done just before winter. brrr!

Unknown said...

So good to see you guys on here:) Your kids are so big and adorable. I can't believe Jack is 2! You look great by the way:)