Did I forget to blog yesterday?Huh. Well, on the fitness front.. Amber wanted to take a turn and watch all of the kids so we could all get a really good workout. The idea being that we would just rotate and take a turn babysitting once a week. Jack decided last minute that he wouldn't have it. So he ended up in the gym watching Super Why (PBS - it's our favorite kid show) while I did my little routine on the treadmill and the rest of the girls went for a run. Charlie LOVES Amber and was more than happy to stay with her.
SO--- today we decided to try eliminating the kid factor entirely and met at 6:30am. All my idea--- although, I don't remember the last time that I saw 6:30am on the clock. A couple of the girls couldn't make it but Heidi and I did a killer Tamilee Webb DVD. Do you remember BUNS OF STEEL? She still has them. This workout focused on abs, buns, and arms. A total workout - it felt really good. And even better to be done and in the shower by 7:20. I was totally ready for the day before the boys even woke up.
Today was my day off so I jam packed it with play group/ story time at the library, playing at the park with friends, errands, and a girls' night out-- California Pizza Factory - yum! And I can't wait to see what new torture my DVD personal trainers have in store for me tomorrow. Really, it's a good burn.
No comments:
Post a Comment