
6:30am arrived nice and early again this morning!- After 2 uncharacteristic sleep disruptions. Charlie woke up at 2am to tell me he had a booger stuck in his nose. That must have been a weird dream he was having. At his insistence, I helped him blow his nose and tucked him back into his bed. At 4:30am Jack woke up crying to go downstairs. We ignored him and he fell back asleep after just a couple of minutes then slept until 9:30 this morning. When he woke up he yelled, "Mommy! I slept all night and day!"
I'm into my second week of working out. I think this is the longest I've ever consistently worked out. We did pilates this morning. Dang... it was the hardest one I've done yet. My muscles are still jello-y. My hammies are too tight from my lack of flexibility.. but hopefully this will help. After one week, I'm really noticing a difference. Generally, I hit working out really hard, get an injury and then never start up again. So far so good.. but we'll see how well I feel about pilates tomorrow morning.
We don't have too much going on this week. And I like it! We'll find pleanty to do. We'll do the usual story time, play group, and play dates. But other than that, my house could use a little bit of attention. I know I have a project list around here somewhere too. Greg's sister, Julie, and her family surprised us with a visit from Vermont this weekend. We'll hopefully get so see them some more this week while they are in town.
I have some funny pictures of the boys to post later too!
1 comment:
Good luck keeping up with the work-outs. I'm the same way with having a hard time with commitment, friends will hopefully help.
Post a Comment