Charlie dictated this letter to me word for word before we delivered it to Santa's mailbox at the UPS store today. I had a little trouble keeping up with him but it's really cute!
"Dear Santa,
This is Charlie and I live in Utah and I want you to bring me some presents. Lots of them!
I want a new toy air plane that is blue and yellow because I lost it at a store and cried. Nobody called the police for me (true story). I'd also like a toy cash register and a work bench with mechanic tools to fix cars when I'm a grown up. And a hard hat. I'll leave you a lot of cookies and I love you. I wish I could see you because I've never seen you at my house before. Merry Christmas!
Charlie Barnes (4)"
Then, in the lower left corner it says:
"This is a picture of a mustache factory (with a little slide for the mustaches to come down) and these are all of the people going to get their mustaches."
5 comments:
A mustache factory? I am amazed how his little creative mind works!
i LOVE it! kids are so cute! do you think santa will bring him his airplane??? :)
Santa didn't know about the air plane until Mommy was writing the letter. (I've seen them in stores before but I have no idea if I'll find it now)
what a cutie patootie. i have it easy because Maggie just wants something pink from Santa ("Santa's gonna bring me a pink present, mom! A pink present!"). pretty general... good luck with your airplane hunt!
how sweet! everytime someone asks hailey if santa is coming to her house she responds by saying "no" and then the people aren't sure how to respond. i guess we should talk to her about santa.
Post a Comment