... getting to bed early is obviously not one of them but when I realized how long since it's been since I've posted.. I've decided to resolutely post on a more regular basis... starting after I get some sleep. Zzzzzzzzzz...
(updated)
... okay, really, blogging more frequently is NOT one of my New Year's resolutions since I posted this days ago and haven't been back.
Also on my NOT-resolutions list is...
... exercising regularly, since I've already skipped one kick boxing class and just might skip tomorrow as well.
... eating better - since binging on sushi and eating out constantly doesn't quite cut it either. (Don't be fooled by Charlie's face in the picture - he actually loves sushi and begs us for it constantly - he was trying a new roll that he wasn't sure of. The Godzilla - my favorite!)
(updated)
... okay, really, blogging more frequently is NOT one of my New Year's resolutions since I posted this days ago and haven't been back.
Also on my NOT-resolutions list is...
... exercising regularly, since I've already skipped one kick boxing class and just might skip tomorrow as well.
... eating better - since binging on sushi and eating out constantly doesn't quite cut it either. (Don't be fooled by Charlie's face in the picture - he actually loves sushi and begs us for it constantly - he was trying a new roll that he wasn't sure of. The Godzilla - my favorite!)
No comments:
Post a Comment