Saturday, January 12, 2008

Being organized ~ A calendar continued

How cool is this?

A calendar that you can share. Katie e-mailed me hers this morning and with a click of a button, I can add hers to mine and see when we're both available! Love it!

I've discovered that the fun thing about my new online calendar is that I can create different calendars.... one for me, Greg, playgroup, young women's... and then overlap them all, or just work on one! You can invite groups to share a calendar, for example, all of our play group members, so that they can always view the details of those activities! I'm into it!


I went ahead and made it private, but if you're interested in seeing what it looks like, let me know and I'll e-mail it to you! (Or if you're just curious to know the scheduling details about my super exciting life!)

1 comment:

julie said...

Hi jen, I can't seem to keep up anymore because my little ones are keeping me busy but I read all the new updates and love them all.