Also, Juno MacGuff: I think I'm, like, in love with you. Paulie Bleeker: You mean as friends? Juno MacGuff: No, I mean, like, for real. 'Cause you're, like, the coolest person I've ever met, and you don't even have to try, you know... Paulie Bleeker: I try really hard, actually.
LOVED this movie too!! And thought the same about the soundtrack. AND your favorite line!! I remember using "homeskillet" as a pre-teen--that one made me laugh out loud too!
4 comments:
That... Was a GREAT line. One of many!
Also,
Juno MacGuff: I think I'm, like, in love with you.
Paulie Bleeker: You mean as friends?
Juno MacGuff: No, I mean, like, for real. 'Cause you're, like, the coolest person I've ever met, and you don't even have to try, you know...
Paulie Bleeker: I try really hard, actually.
I was moved to tears more than once during that movie. I'm glad you liked it too.
LOVED this movie too!! And thought the same about the soundtrack. AND your favorite line!! I remember using "homeskillet" as a pre-teen--that one made me laugh out loud too!
I loved it to! So funny Adam loved it also.
Post a Comment