Monday, March 3, 2008

Fun pictures from last week.

We had fun last week! Here are some photos from hide 'n seek when Avalon came over to play.

Jack & Elie liked working together counting and searching.

Charlie fit very nicely in a laundry basket.









Avalon found a nice big pile of winter coats.

Katelyn got quite comfortable on the plant shelves behind the sofa.

And Jack picked his favorite place under the TV. The kids were getting really creative with their hiding spots and realized how fun it was to be really good hiders instead of popping up or yelling out whenever someone had trouble immediately finding them!

Charlie stood on top of the bathroom counter and watched the kids all come in one by one to do a quick sweep of the bathroom for about 15 minutes before I sent them all in there together and told them to look again.




Here are some photos from human letters. I really want to make a whole poster of the boys making human letters. I want to do different backgrounds... sidewalk, grass, sand...
























The week started out a little cool but warmed up each day so that we were able to go on walks and trips to the park. Spring can't get here fast enough!

















The boys, Katelyn & Elie, and I also went to the Bean Museum on Friday and had a pizza party that night with Shayna, Zoe, & Keegan and Michelle!!! Charlie and I also got to go out on a date together - we went to the BYU Basketball game Saturday night while Jack stayed with Uncle Al and Stephanie. The highlights of our week - but alas - no photos because SOMEONE took it with them on yet another dive trip to California! 2 things I have trouble functioning without - my digital camera and my cell phone.

1 comment:

Margret said...

Oh, that's so great! I thought the Ocean Water blue tongues were a blast, but that was nothing compared to Human Letters!!