I'm about 10 1/2 weeks along so he/she will be born in November. My official due date is the 13th but I'm having a c-section so I get to finagle it a bit earlier. Charlie and Jack really want a baby sister but I'm just planning on a boy because that's what we do so well. A girl would be a lovely surprise though.
The heart rate was 180. The gender prediction theory says that for being that fast it's a girl. BUT the Chinese gender calendar says I'm having a boy. I don't remember if either of those things were right with Charlie and Jack. We'll just wait until the next ultrasound!
10 comments:
Congrats! Congrats!
Just tell Charlie and Jack to pray for a sister! It's been known to work! ;)
Exciting! Congrats!
Congrats!!!! How exciting:) Hoping it's a girl for you sake. You will be really out numbered if it's another boy!!!
CONGRATS!! How exciting. The other day I had a vision of you being pregnant but I had no idea I was right. I can't wait to see what you look like pregnant.
CONGRATS!! How exciting. The other day I had a vision of you being pregnant but I had no idea I was right. I can't wait to see what you look like pregnant.
Wonderful news! Tell Jared congrats for me :)
Oh Jenni Blue! I am so happy for you. What wonderful news! Congratulations to you all.
Congrats-your father in law spilt the beans the other day when I saw him. I'm so happy for you!
November 13 is my birthday. What a fabulous day, even though you will be going earlier...gotta love those C-Sections! Congrats!
Post a Comment