Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Found - Spring Cleaning Inspiration

I've finally picked up my first bottles of Method cleaners from Target!

Being pregnant has been the perfect excuse not to clean. But it's getting gross... SO - I decided to try the less toxic route and TA DA!!! New cleaners that actually work and smell wonderful!







I have no idea why I've been using such harsh chemicals to get things clean. I was sure that I'd have to at least use a scrubby sponge on my tub - but no.. the filth just wiped away with a rag. The cleaners aren't that much more expensive than normal cleaners and they didn't leave any streaks or residue. I was so excited about how clean my bathroom was that I actually cleaned my second one as well! The glass cleaning cloth works perfectly - now I don't need to buy paper towels.

I also picked up my first Seventh Generation product. I'm feeling so earth friendly today...

4 comments:

The UnMighty said...

How could anything possibly come clean without harsh, environment damaging, chemicals? You're probably just masking the smell.

Margret said...

You know we have that new Target? I still haven't been in it....school or something...but now I have a reason because my house is grungy. Again, school?! But definitely need less toxic stuff for the bathroom; there's no ventilation in there!

Genny said...

Ooh, I've been dying to try these!!! I got all freaked out about the whole chemicals-in-cleaners thing back when I did Melaleuca, but buying store stuff was just easier. I'm too lazy to save the earth...or my health.

LobotoME said...

I've been using the Method or Mrs. Meyers natural cleaning products for years and they all ROCK! I can't imagine going back to using harsh chemicals in the house - there are some great resources on how to make your own too.