Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend update

The weather is warm and we're busy! Tomorrow promises 80 degrees followed by snow on Wednesday - again! I'm sensing a pattern.

We had a chance to spend some time with Amy and Avalon before they moved last week. This ended up being my favorite picture of the kids at the Bean Museum.

On Friday the boys got to go to work with Greg for Take Your Son To Work Day. This year they had someone there doing lots of cool science experiments. The boys have an incredibly warped sense of what Greg does day to day. Last year they had a juggler. To them work is all fun, entertainment, and eating breakfast. They've been trick or treating there as well and are still convinced that Shrek has his own office just down the hall from Greg.


While they were bringin' home the bacon, I attended Katie and Scott's graduation with my Grandparents and little brother, Steve. Congrats guys!

Saturday Greg got to go do a little shooting. Charlie and Jack kept busy scuba diving and inventing things like this sweet bug catcher.




4 comments:

Katie said...

i love that they have gloves on their feet to scuba dive :D

Unknown said...

I love their swim outfits!!

Amy said...

This is total cuteness!! Thanks for all the fun at the museum that day! We can't wait to see you again!!

julie said...

I am so behind on checking blogs...so congratulations on the baby!!!