Friday, June 6, 2008

Dear book club girls,


4 comments:

Lacey.costner said...

ewww you are in a book club??? that would be way fun!!! And buzzing the hair....I have seriously considered it, did you find taht after having kids your hair fell out more??? I find hair EVERYWHERE and I can't explain why I always find it in Hailey's diaper

Kaci said...

I love your blog, and your kids are so cute! Book club has been a blast, I am so glad that you are in it, it has been fun getting to know you. I can't remember when I have laughed so hard as last thursday night! So what do ya think...should we all make cookies and attend the wedding together?

Mauri said...

I love this post! What a great idea. I'm glad you had fun. I have loved getting to know everyone better. See ya next month.

Marnae said...

Jen. SOO glad that I am now finally part of that fun group. What kind of cookies are we taking this weekend;)