Monday, June 23, 2008

Results are in.. majority wins!

When the technician announced that it is a boy Jack said, "But I wanted a girl!" Then Jack proceeded to call him a little "fat-head" for the rest to the appointment (Thanks Andrew & Al - that's their lovely little nickname for our little brother Steve who doesn't appear to have a very fat head to me. I digress).

We couldn't get a good profile of the little guy because he insisted on sleeping on his stomach with his arms in front of his face. Next month I'll go in for a minute to see if we can get a quick snap shot. He appears to be completely healthy and normal though!

I think that it will be really fun (read "really really loud and crazy at times") to have 3 boys all together. And I'm glad that baby Luke will have a boy cousin his age too. Besides, we make really cute boys anyway so we might as well stick with what we know.

With all this testosterone around here, I'm needing a girl's night out! Any takers?

12 comments:

BBC said...

yay!!!! congratulations!!!! i agree, you guys do have really great boys! why not continue the trend, eh? miss you guys!

Kaci said...

Holy cow, I didn't even know you were pregnant! When I saw that I about died! What kind of a book club friend am I? So, IF (notice the all caps) I decide to attempt pregnancy again, I want your stay slim secrets! Anyway, congratulations!

Unknown said...

That is so awesome!!! Three little boys. I bet they'll love him so much:)

thehaucks said...

Congratulations! Well, I know how you feel-- we stick with what we know, right? We're excited for you. Katie did the same thing to our doctor, "No, I wanted a brother." Oh well!

Anonymous said...

Congrats maybe you'll just have a string of boys and then girls together next! I would love a girl night's out-too bad we don't live closer!

Brandon and Amber said...

Congrats! I feel the same way you do--I'm betting my next one is a girl because it's what we do best! At least you don't have to go buy a new wardrobe!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jen! That's exciting news. Hey, maybe when you guys are here in August the two of us can go out :) Fun fun!

kathryn said...

oh man, i guessed wrong. congratulations! so exciting! and i'm sure jack will come around and actually be excited to have a little bro to be bossy to.

Amy said...

I wish I was there... I'd take you out to dinner in a heartbeat! We are SO excited for you. You are an awesome mom, and a great friend. All the best of luck to you!

Jenny and Jared said...

I'm happy it's a boy. You know you have the cutest little boys ever, so why not make another super cute boy.

Lacey.costner said...

Wow Congratulations!!! Another little boy!! You know what, I have 5 brothers, 4 of which were born all within a 5 year period. they are so close, and have a great time together. Your boys will have so much fun growing up so close together.

Anonymous said...

You know... I knew days before reading this post that you were having a boy. And I've been reading this very post for days, waiting for you to update. BUT - every time, my browser opens this page and I quickly glance and your headline of "majority wins", my eyes process the word twins. My stomach flips every time.