He looks like an Ike. I think I will call him "Eisenhower" for short.
Oh, I can't wait to get my hands on this cutie!
he is TOO cute!!!! great pictures!
wow. one month already, can you believe it? [he only possibly looks cross-eyed in the first picture...but not even that much--I still like him :)]
he is so cute.thanks for coming to see us.i think it got john thinkging about the reality of what 3 kids is going to be like.i LOVE it
AWWWww!! The Cute wittle bugga wugga ooga booga iggy wiggy kissy wissy face!!
He is so cute!Congratulations you guys!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He looks like an Ike. I think I will call him "Eisenhower" for short.
Oh, I can't wait to get my hands on this cutie!
he is TOO cute!!!! great pictures!
wow. one month already, can you believe it? [he only possibly looks cross-eyed in the first picture...but not even that much--I still like him :)]
he is so cute.thanks for coming to see us.i think it got john thinkging about the reality of what 3 kids is going to be like.
i LOVE it
AWWWww!! The Cute wittle bugga wugga ooga booga iggy wiggy kissy wissy face!!
He is so cute!Congratulations you guys!
Post a Comment