
At 3 months old Isaac is weighing in at 17 pounds. He clicks his
tongue, laughs at his brothers, and babbles constantly. I'll be cursed for typing this, but he's been sleeping through the night for quite sometime. We can't remember what life was like without him.
5 comments:
What great photos! He's getting so big! I am trying to convince Dad that we need another visit!
that's 4lbs more than Luke! Gotta love the blue eyed babes
YOU HAVE THE CUTEST BOYS EVER! i CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S ALREADY THAT OLD. HE WAS THE BEST BABY AT BOOK CLUB, I GUESS I NEED SOME ADVICE.
Look at those beautiful eyes! You know, I had three little brothers, and they were the coolest. I'm glad you have three of your own. :)
Oscar just slept through the night for the first time (as i type this i am aggressively knocking on wood). it was heaven! hope we can have a repeat tonight.
Post a Comment