Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What we've been doing this winter...

...Lots of Lego's (I love Charlie's giraffe)... and all manner of construction including post consumer recycled costume design:









Lots of Play Dough. While I was working one afternoon Jack set this on my desk and said, "Here, Mom, I made you a new mouse.":













Lots of light sabers or "life savers" as Charlie refers to them... and other weapons:













*Note the Dominican Republic flag doubles as an excellent Jedi robe.
**Jack took the photo of Charlie with the gun. Sweet.

Lots of snuggling to watch TV:













Lots of play dates:

















Lots of longing for our bikes which are stored in the crawl space:

4 comments:

massive said...

man, i never found anything that cool inside a cereal box

Kaci said...

Wow, what a nice mom you are...lego's and play dough! I'm one of those "let's don't make a mess, just play the Wii" sort of moms! But anyway, your boys are too cute for words!

J.J. & Katy said...

Okay. That's it. My kids are coming to play at your house.

Margret said...

You've been busy!! I think I need to come and play too.