wait, are you announcing that you're pregnant???? congrats if you are!
HELL NO! I just thought it was funny!
that is funny. what comes naturally... hee hee.
THAT is funny! I didn't think you were announcing, but Allie just did! Due in July!
You know you're a facebook addict when:You read a friend's hilarious blog and instinctively look for the 'like' button.
I love that you used the resounding "HELL NO!" Apparently you didn't want us to doubt you for a minute!The cartoon was VERY funny by the way......
Post a Comment
6 comments:
wait, are you announcing that you're pregnant???? congrats if you are!
HELL NO! I just thought it was funny!
that is funny. what comes naturally... hee hee.
THAT is funny! I didn't think you were announcing, but Allie just did! Due in July!
You know you're a facebook addict when:
You read a friend's hilarious blog and instinctively look for the 'like' button.
I love that you used the resounding "HELL NO!" Apparently you didn't want us to doubt you for a minute!
The cartoon was VERY funny by the way......
Post a Comment