Already?
Really?
First grade?
7:36AM "Mom, why didn't you wake me up? You where supposed to get me up six minutes ago!!!" Sorry, Charlie, I was just changing Isaac's diaper first.
7:37AM "I'll just eat whatever. There's no time for waffles." There is plenty of time for waffles. It's your first day of school and you can have whatever you want for breakfast. Waffles it is.
7:45AM "Why are you taking so long to comb my hair?" Because your hair is so long. Please, stop touching it. I'm almost done.
8:09AM "Can I go to the bus yet?" It won't be here for another 10 minutes. We have lots of time. Let me take your picture.
8:10AM "THE BUS IS HERE! IT'S EARLY!"
9:00AM Jack: "Can I go sit at the bus stop and wait for Charlie to come home?"
4 comments:
I love the minute-by-minute account! Cute boy. Katie woke up at 5:30am on her first day of 1st Grade!
so cute! I especially love Jack's quote at the end
seriously! i showed the picture of charlie and he could not believe how big charlie has gotten!!! love his hair btw.
Charlie in school? What? Where has time gone?
JJ is the same way when Abbi goes off to preschool. breaks my heart.
Post a Comment