 |
| Miss Tina |


Tina, is our new little girl. She's the best little puppy. We love her to pieces. She's a teeny tiny puff ball. Isaac loves her kisses and says "Bu-bee geesus. 'gain. bu-bee geesus. 'gain" and laughs and laughs as he rolls on the floor while she kisses him and grabs his ears. We've realized that Isaac is very much a puppy himself and now wants to actually be a puppy. I saw him sneak a piece of her food to try today. Then later, he was doing all he could to clip her leash to his shirt and finally settled with holding it under his chin. He loves to sit on the floor and chat with her in his baby babble, tell her about stuff, sing her his songs.
Although I tried naming her Mei Mei, we decided to go with Tina because of our favorite llama and her uncanny resemblance to the Queen of Rock n Roll. She's a maltise poodle/shih tzu/cocker mix. The puppy that is.. not the Queen of Rock n Roll.
6 comments:
If I don't see pics of Isaac feeding that puppy a cassarole with a spatula, I am going to be real disappointed.... My kids are totally jealous- all they ever wanted was a puppy. Nope, two cats and a rabbit, kids. Joke's on you!
That is so awesome. I know your boys will love a little Ewok. We will have to come play with her.
I am so so sorry for you that you are now stuck with that dog. Haha! J/K...kind of.
I've been looking for your posting of the little one... I am so happy her and Isaac are such a pair... Doug and I knew she would be very loved with you guys... Another good home in the Barnes family for China's relations :) (Was trying to figure how to word it... because Fui is her brother and Tina is her daughter) LOL Doug says now the next batch we got to work on Mel
Very cute! It almost makes me want one. Almost....
haha, I love that clip of tina the llama :)
Such a cute little puppy, I love the mix. We have a shih tzu, but I love the poodle and cocker with it.So adorable!!!
Oh, by the way, you don't know me, I just came across your blog somehow and thought I'd say hi:) I always enjoy meeting other moms. Looks like our little boys are about the same age. Mine is 18 months. So fun aren't they!
Post a Comment