I decided that today was the day (this was written on June 16th) I was going to redo my coffee table. So I dragged it into the back yard and took the sander to it. And when I was almost done with the top, I realized that I DIDN'T TAKE A BEFORE PICTURE! I always forget the before picture. Oh well. I hope it works. I have more sanding to do but it will have to wait until Monday. Then I need to clean it up before I WAX it. I hope it works. If it doesn't.. oh well, my living room is so much more spacious without a coffee table!
This is the table after sanding:
And here is the final product--- love it!
2 comments:
It's kind of funny--you kind of did this like the commercial makers do--use a photo for the 'before' with bad lighting and not a very glamorous shot, and then for the after picture use a great angle and great lighting and it makes the final product look that much better ;) jk Your table looks great! Now just to keep those kids off it with their colored pencils!!
Fancy table!!! I can't believe it's the same one that bloodied my child oh-so-many-years-ago. (Ok, my child bloodied herself with the help of her friend the table. Same thing.) I love the pots of greenery.
Post a Comment