I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I normally do. Scott's dad is a photographer and he took tons that I'll just get from him later.
Katie and Scott were married in the American Fork Timpanogos Temple at 1pm on Saturday. They looked great! After taking pictures, they had a dinner at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in SLC.


The flowers turned out great. I'm actually holding all of the little bridesmaid's bouquets together in this picture.


By the end of the day the boys got a little restless.


Katie and Scott were married in the American Fork Timpanogos Temple at 1pm on Saturday. They looked great! After taking pictures, they had a dinner at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in SLC.
By the end of the day the boys got a little restless.
Alison, Jeremy, and I had this picture taken after he (FINALLY) finished taking is good sweet time eating.
1 comment:
Ahhhhhh! Look at Alison! And Jeremy Little!!! And Brother Taufer!! I'm all misty-eyed.
Post a Comment