Thursday, July 19, 2007

Random pictures



(left) This is Charlie, who everyday asks "How old do I have to be to ride a motorcycle?" (Also notice the nice tape job on his steering wheel... Dollar Store tape can go a LONG way with a 3 year old.)



(right) This is Jack who just minutes before told me, "I don't want to take a nap! I want to play with Charlie." My question - why the door mat? I know our couch is uncomfortable, but really??? The rug on the tile floor is better?








(left) Jack, who just declared that he made his first BOAT! out of play dough. He's finally learning not to eat it. He still eats a little.. and tries to put it in his ears. But he's come a long way.



(right) A super nerdy picture of me and my latest haircut.

1 comment:

Genny said...

Love the pictures! Did you cut your hairs again?