I might pick up one of my favorite clutter books at the library this week for inspiration.
It's called Clutter's Last Stand by Don Aslett. It's great. It always helps me start to notice what things are really cluttering my life.
I'm also going to go back to a website my friend, Genny, introduced me years ago. FlyLady is all about helping you take baby steps towards getting your home to be the way you want it to be. But I only have this week to putter around. Next week is Katie's wedding week - I'm so excited! I just need to buy shoes for my dress and I'm all set. And I love buying shoes! Maybe I need 2 or 3 pairs to switch them throughout the day. I just want to make sure all my bases are covered.

1 comment:
I need that book. I'm *this* close to being one of those women who stacks newspapers to the ceiling and has seventy five cats she can't find.
How is the decluttering going??
Post a Comment