Friday, November 9, 2007

I ♥ weekends!

Just hangin' around this weekend after a crazy busy week! Would someone mind telling my kids I'll be sleeping in until 8? They don't seem to get the time-change thing and have been bright eyed and ready to go at 6:30. (Didn't she used to get up at 6:30 to work out? You're saying to yourself... Well, that was before Heidi's baby decided to start waking up at night. But it was a dang good run of nearly a month! My longest work out habit in history.. so sad!).

ANYWAY! I thought I'd post some fun pictures of the boys since I haven't in awhile...
Here is Jack trying to convince me that he IS dressed and ready to go outside and Charlie proving to me that the scrubs still fit him too...
Here, Jack just found a fun way to play with really big balloons...
And Charlie with his first food invention... a Doritos,ham, and swiss sandwich.

1 comment:

julie said...

Kids are so funny, it's a good thing because it makes them worth all the trouble.