Greg looks TERRIBLE! And was in ton of pain when he woke up from his surgery. I'm convinced. I'll keep my crooked nose, thank you very much. I'm not ever electing to do anything even close to that. He has been miserable today. Luckily though, I think that after this weekend he will be doing much better. Like he said, at least it wasn't an arm or a leg (just his face).
Charlie is thrilled with the new hat he got out of it though (Jiffy pop anyone?). He wore it all day long. Even throughout our trip to Walmart. He would have worn it to bed, but I put the kibosh on that one.
Really, the best part of the day was going about my little shopping trip and thinking to myself.... apple sauce... yogurt... I can't believe I'm walking through the store with this silly little kid! Every time I looked at him I'd laugh out loud. He asked me once while we were at the hospital why people smiled and laughed at him when he wore the hat and I told him it made people happy to see how cute he was. It was cute.
2 comments:
Your boys are seriously the cutest! They will be the biggest heartbreakers!!
I'm so sorry. I hate the hospital too ever since Jared was there for a couple of weeks. I have to keep better tabs of your blog and all the fun pictures.
Post a Comment