Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New kick boxing class for me....

So, one of my neighbors told me about a kickboxing class she's been going to for about a year... with her kids. It's awesome! On Tuesday and Thursday mornings I've been going with the boys. I have no idea why more people don't do this. Basically, they turn the music up and kick box while the kids run around the gym and play with each other. The kids are having fun, and I'm getting a whole hour to work out.

Granted... you have to keep an eye out for the occasional toddler running by while you're kicking or a stray gold fish cracker, ball, or toy car under your feet (it's part of the excitement). And on TH the kids (about 7 of them) decided to run laps around me while I was on the floor doing some leg work (it actually created a delightful breeze). Jack always helps me with my abs workout too by sitting on me. But.. it's really been a blast.

1 comment:

kathryn said...

ok, jen... where is this class? need the 411.